Wednesday, April 1, 2009

pk Stories

I told a lot of stories at my home page. I was a key character in many of them, wasn't to any degree present in some of them. In most cases I meant to be illustrating some characteristic of society; not just blabbing, babbling.

After my arrest and censoring (2006, 2007) my parole officer continued to warn me against re-posting anything online, not even the huge amount of bye-kill, stuff the fed had not officially censored. Well, I've been slipping a few classic pk modules back online via my blogs, the one part of my former online presence not to have been destroyed by the FBI and the federal court. If I can continue I'll re-post everything, including the stories. Meantime some stories must be added: stories not yet told, and stories I hadn't yet lived or heard. I start a few of each here now.

First I'll tell one of the latter — one I didn't know till now — and I'll tell it under the title Gang Rape.

And stand by: I'm anxious to retell stories told at Knatz.com (and other pk domains) – that's a few hundred stories at least; but now I'm also anxious to tell stories about my arrest, my trial, my experiences in the half a dozen jails the Bureau of Prisons put me through.

Meantime, there are also stories I haven't even begun to tell yet. With Knatz.com still down in my struggle with federal censorship and oppression, I'll add new tellings directly here, hoping to integrate them with a restored K. later.


I'm relocating this section temporally in order to create room to post stories together in blog sequence, reverse chronology. I posted this originally on May 31: I move it to 2009 April 1. A business story will follow as 2009 April 2.


Organizational Note:

Knatz.com always illustrated philosophical and sociological points with stories: stories involving pk and stories merely being retold by pk. Then I started telling pk stories for their own sake, however many philosophical and sociological points they also adumbrated. I put them all in the personal section of Knatz.com, Knatz.com being basically of two main folders: pk Teaching (major) and pk Personal materials (minor) (though also essential). (A third folder kept meta modules: files about Knatz.com.) Then I added a section to my story folder for stories about others, stories where pk is merely a listener (and repeater). That was then.

But when I reorganized my / Teaching / Society folder so that / Teaching / Society / Social Order became Teaching / NoHier (for Anti (Factitious) Hierarchy) I realized that my personal stories about school, about church, about the army, were more philosophical and sociological than personal.

My deschooling materials had already spun off to their own domain, InfoAll.org. Reintegrated into Knatz.com they will go in the NoHier section: specifically under DeRegulate-DeProfessionalize-DeSchool.

Ah but then my blogs survived my arrest and censorship where my domains were all stricken — the fed knocked down AgainstHierarchy.org, thanks to its revenge fantasy: my family took over my bank account and my bills while I was in jail. But they didn't pay my ISP: and when APlus.net got the court order to censor AgainstHierarchy.org, APlus destroyed all my data! Then the Bureau of Prisons and Parole Board warned me against trying anything else online. (They steal their plariarized internet from me in the first place, then they tell me what I can and can't do on it: after the fact, by arresting me after I'd written what the Constitution was supposed to guarantee me I could do!

Anyway, my business stories, just following here, are all Resurrecting Knatz.com / Personal / Stories / Theme / Business /. My jail stories, starting 2009 Nov. 15 are all Resurrecting Knatz.com / Teaching / NoHier / HierCon / (Convivial Living vs. Hierarchical Imposition.)

2011 01 17 pk's personal stories about community (and lack thereof): about rentals, about landlords, begun in Knatz.com's Personal Section, will get some development here under 2010 August. I'll post them now as though I'd posted them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment