Monday, January 17, 2011

Community Stories

We don't live in communities; we inhabit state-interferred with
Failures-
at-Community
.


Knatz.com began telling pk personal stories in the Personal section. Stories I saw as related to deschooling got told in my "Teaching" section: Knatz.com / Teaching / FLEX /

I now believe that pk's personal stories concerning failure at community, at human conviviality, should be located at Knatz.com / Teaching / Society / NoHier / HierCon / with its folders / School/ Jail/ Army/ Community/ ... Thus I'll squeeze such, including stories newly told, into this or that time slot of my PaulKnatz blog, Knatz.com still knocked down by the fed censorship. Someday I hope all could be reorganized at a new Knatz.com.

Meantime: I tell community stories here in the 2010 August time slot. That is, I'm beginning them today, 1011 01 17 but posting them as though I'd written them last August.

I begin with landlord stories. I'll tell them in any order but then put them in chronological order, all squeezed into 2010 August.

3 comments:

  1. Great post!I am actually getting ready to across this information,i am very happy to this commands.Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have.Well done,its a great knowledge.
    Acne Cream
    Psoriasis Scalp Treatment
    Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo
    Dry Skin Treatment
    Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you your blog, it is very useful for me...keep more updates.

    SAP ABAP Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete