Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Paul Knatz

Hi, Paul Knatz here: blackballed scholar, institutional critic. I offered a cheap low-tech internet in 1970, hoping (with Ivan illich) to obviate government-mandated schooling (and to obviate government itself!) Now I'm old and broke. I've been arrested, censored ... forbidden even to report what was done to me. I do so here at risk: but no greater risk really than I took with my first breath (or that came with my first answered prayer).

Today, 2009 January 9, I create this new blog in order to try to coordinate my several blogs as I use them to attempt restoring files from my beleaguered former domains: Knatz.com, Macroinformation.org, PKImaging.com, InfoAll.org, and AgainstHierarchy.org.

Those were my domains; the blogs were
IonaArc
Macroinformation
InfoAll
pkBowdler
all at blogspot.com. Recently added comeInsTic
paulknatz
pkTools
and pkKlep
Thus enter "http://www." on the URL address line of your broswer then add "the blog name, dot, blogspot.com." Like this:
http://www.IonaArc.blogspot.com
.
Local links don't always work at blogspot.com, but here they are again:
Iona Arc
Macroinformation
InfoAll
PaulKnatz
InsTic
pkTools
pkKlep
pkBowdlerA temporary blog is for the Highlands Senior Center




Knatz.com had nearly two thousand quotes (several hundred of them of pk) in nearly sixty files, with still more quote files at other domains. I shall now begin restoring some of them:

First up:
Quotes: from pk
Quotes: About pk
Quotes: More from pk
At Macroinformation:Information Quotes


Note that Knatz.com and my other domains employed hypertext artfully. Blogs do fine with text, and also allow the mixing in of graphics; but pk used K. to make concrete poems of modules: the layout was part of the message, the structure of the whole was a huge part of the message.


2011 01 23 I redo the above and repost it at 2008 01 01.

No comments:

Post a Comment