Saturday, August 15, 2009

Paul Knatz Chronology

from Knatz.comPersonal / Overview / Chronology1995

pk drawing (Paul Knatz) Chronology

A chronological curriculum vitae was one of the first things I mounted at my original home page, the precursor of Knatz.com. With Knatz.com still not recovered from federal censorship (or me from my arrest), I recreate some of the material here at blogs which have so far escaped the fed's grim scythe.

The next post will be a Selected Chronology. It will be followed by a Detailed Chronology. It's the latter which will closely resemble the original 1995 version.

Except that now, 2011 (April, May, June) I'm moving all pk domains materials to the PKnatz blog where I can control "page" menus, and sort by category! Post by post this blog is getting replaced, improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment