Sunday, August 23, 2009

pk Training

from Knatz.comPersonal / Overview / Trainingstarted 1995

Indoctrination Central

I began seriously developing my personal home page in 1995 and at the time I intended my "deschooling" activities to play a major role. (They have, but other likewise important things have crowded up against that intention: now I'm forever trying to clear traffic jams.) This section on my training began well enough, organized into

Religious Training
Secular Training
and spining off files on
Church & State
&
Brain Washing.

The modules I'd intended to follow never matured properly because something in many ways better happened: the subjects jumped to my Teaching Section: cropping up in what came to be my Thinking Tools section [see pkTools blog], my Society (and its Pathologies) section [see IonaArc blog] ...
Now I recreate the Training part of my personal Overview in this my PaulKnatz blog.

Notice one central cluster of considerations throughout: my teaching was ignored in the 1960s, I was illegally fired from my teaching post in the late '60s, my university proved unwilling-or-unable to follow my doctoral thesis: so I joined Ivan Illich and his deschooling movement, offering to become the world's cybernetic librarian, networking the public, offering an alternative social information system that could have protected us, had we so chosen, from government, from industry, from our all-devouring, bankrupting, trust in "school" as a panacea. Now we'll never survive the crush of the bureaucracy we've allowed to parasitize us.

The fed censored me. Knatz.com and InfoAll.org, my deschooling domain, fell in a domino effect. Kill Jesus, jail Peter, and Matthew and Mark don't write their gospels right away. But here I'll recreate the above mentioned sections ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment