Sunday, October 25, 2009

Miscellaneous pk Stories

from Knatz.comPersonal / Stories2000 09 20

Miscellaneous pk Stories
First: 1961 or so:
"Paul, you're an interesting person," says my fellow worker. "I don't think I can stand it."I'm out of college, in limbo, waiting to be drafted. My venture in one business with my college partner was a disappointment: I'm treading water with what started as a part time job at full time pay with my partner's brother at New York Trust Bank. Trust merges with Chemical and the situation degenerates. The Trust team did the work in four hours and went home. Under Chemical domination we had to put in the eight hours: so why be efficient? But the army took me from an increasingly hellish limbo and put me straight into hell.1955 or so
"Paul, you're the only one in the whole bunch I can have a real conversation with."The point is: that was the only serious conversation Dick and I ever had. I guess one was enough for him.1979"Paul," says a girl friend, "You make other people look shabby."
I'd been well dressed when she first saw me, but by the time she said it, I don't think she meant just my appearance. Whatever she meant, I approve the line intellectually and spiritually. This latter story got expanded into an independent Knatz.com module. K. got censored, tag teamed by the fed (and my family), my fans standing by, silent. I'll remount K. when and if I can: my parole thug has warned me not to.
The nature of my getting censored, with mention of my family's involvement, needs its own post: coming up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment